Monday, July 12, 2010

A Cottage By The Sea...

No, I'm not moving, although I would if I could. So, I've decided to bring the "sea" to me. I'm redecorating my little cottage to evoke the feeling of beach living at its best. Lots of pillows, flowers, white furniture and seashells! Of course, it has to be beautiful, but not fussy. Tasteful, but whimsical. So, what's the number one thing that makes a beach cottage an oasis? Let me know what you think, and I'll TRY to keep you updated on the changes around here...

3 comments:

beachvintage.com said...

Well congrats, I think you will love this look.I know I do! You can visit me for more ideas. Thanks so much for your kind words on my blog last friday. Hugs. Simone xx

Erin Wallace said...

Oh! A beach cottage! Lots of white, shells, pillows - sounds lovely!

xo Erin

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

~*~* Ive done the same thing in my cottage~ LOTS of shells..dont you just love the coastal vibe..seems calming even if your not close to the seashore..lol..Im not either, but my house looks like it!~*~* Love your blog btw...