Saturday, April 10, 2010

I know, I know...

You were so worried about me, you could hardly sleep at night. Where is she? No posts, not even a call from the authorities! What could have happened? Well, the truth is, I've had a couple of wild adventures (more on that another time), but mostly I've just been outside, sprucing up the cottage. The weeds were thriving, until I put an abrupt stop to that! Lots of lovely things starting to pop up, and thanks to the unseasonably hot weather, everything is about 3 weeks ahead of schedule (including some ridiculous pollen). That means I have GOT to get those vegetable plants in the ground! But, but, but... I don't have any tilled space in the back yard- should I just make a kitchen garden in the front???? Hmm.

2 comments:

beachvintage.com said...

Yes, I have lots of work to do in my garden too! Thanks for dropping by Beach Vintage and hope to see you again soon.

beachvintage.com said...

Weeding is a killer I know. Welcome back!